Newspaper advertising will almost surely fall to the lowest level on record this year, as ads continue to migrate to the Web. Meanwhile, reader revenue—subscriptions and newsstand sales—is the industry’s rare bright spot, with circulation sales rising the last two years thanks to digital-subscription packages.
Unifor Local 2000 on Facebook
- Restarting the Economy: What manufacturing workers need to know
- Restarting the Economy: What media workers need to know
- Those Who Use Media Content Should Pay ‘Fair Share’: Heritage Minister
- PNG Members Vote to Approve Letter of Agreement Re: Temporary Reduction of Hours
- PNG Members: May 27, 2020 Layoff Update