Newspaper advertising will almost surely fall to the lowest level on record this year, as ads continue to migrate to the Web. Meanwhile, reader revenue—subscriptions and newsstand sales—is the industry’s rare bright spot, with circulation sales rising the last two years thanks to digital-subscription packages.
Unifor Local 2000 on Facebook
- An open letter from the Reporters at Star Vancouver
- StarMetro Vancouver gives notice to the Union that they are shutting down StarMetro Papers
- Mitchell Press is looking for a Prepress Operator – Print
- Membership Update – What the Major Parties Say About Media Industry Issues
- What the Major Parties Say About Media Industry Issues