Technology has made it harder for women to survive, and thrive, in journalism. And that has big consequences for the quality of news we receive.
Unifor Local 2000 on Facebook
- A Message from Unifor National Leadership Regarding Mental Health During COVID-19 Pandemic
- Newsonomics: Tomorrow’s Life-or-Death Decisions for Newspapers are Suddenly Today’s, Thanks to Coronavirus
- All Businesses Seeing 30% Drop in Revenue Due to Pandemic Will be Eligible for 75% Wage Subsidies
- Government Boosts Wage Subsidy to 75% for Small, Medium Businesses to Avoid Layoffs
- Okanagan Valley Newspaper Group Issues Union with Section 54 Notice