As a result of a lack of federal government funding, Canada wasn’t included in the most recent World Values Survey—one of the few means we have of knowing what our values are, how we differ from people in other countries and whether those values have changed over time.
Unifor Local 2000 on Facebook
- A Message from Unifor National Leadership Regarding Mental Health During COVID-19 Pandemic
- Newsonomics: Tomorrow’s Life-or-Death Decisions for Newspapers are Suddenly Today’s, Thanks to Coronavirus
- All Businesses Seeing 30% Drop in Revenue Due to Pandemic Will be Eligible for 75% Wage Subsidies
- Government Boosts Wage Subsidy to 75% for Small, Medium Businesses to Avoid Layoffs
- Okanagan Valley Newspaper Group Issues Union with Section 54 Notice