Transcontinental Inc. and Sun Media Corp. must put 34 weekly community newspapers up for sale to safeguard competition for advertising sales in local Quebec markets, after Transcontinental agreed to buy 74 papers from its publishing rival late last year.
Unifor Local 2000 on Facebook
- Restarting the Economy: What manufacturing workers need to know
- Restarting the Economy: What media workers need to know
- Those Who Use Media Content Should Pay ‘Fair Share’: Heritage Minister
- PNG Members Vote to Approve Letter of Agreement Re: Temporary Reduction of Hours
- PNG Members: May 27, 2020 Layoff Update