SpeeDee Printing and Promotional has served Northern BC, for printing and promotional product needs for over half a century. Our company focus is still on what truly matters- building strong, long lasting relationships with our customers.
We have excellent customer service, graphic artists, offset presses, digital machines and a full finishing department that make us a one – stop professional printer from concept to a finished product. With a balance of digital and offset printing, we also continue to provide promotional needs.
Our highly motivated team is currently looking for a:
Warehouse / Product Finisher
If you have a keen eye for quality, ability to multitask, work well under pressure and are a self-motivated team member. You take pride in your accurate and timely ability to meet our customers specific needs.
In this role, you will operate a variety of machines to complete print orders such as a cutter, folder, collator, and perforating machine. This job creates documents such as books pamphlets and magazines. This role performs small repairs and maintenance of equipment.
To qualify for this full-time position, you must have all of the above, along with:
• Strong mechanical and technical aptitude
• Excellent problem solving and mechanical troubleshooting skills
• Ability to work in a team environment.
• Must be able to work well in a fast-paced environment
• Ability to lift and stand for periods of time
• Ability to perform basic mathematical calculations using fractions, decimals and measurements
• Knowledge of bindery and forms finishing equipment is an asset
• Available to work overtime on short notice
• Ability to lift up to 50 pounds
• A Class 5 Driver’s License
Excellent benefits package. On-the-job training will be provided.
Please email your resume and cover letter by October 15, 2021, to:
SpeeDee Printing & Promotional
795 3rd Avenue, Prince George, BC
For a PDF copy of the posting please click here.