Speedee Printing and Promotional, established in 1958 has served our customers for printing and promotional product needs. Our company focus has remained on what truly matters – building strong, long-lasting relationships with both our customers and employees. It’s the customers and employees that push us to grow and improve our processes every day.
We have a full-service graphic design, digital press, printing press, and finishing team ensuring our product maintains the consistency, quality, and integrity of our client’s brand. Well established relationships with third party vendors allow for a vast catalogue of promotional items that are available to customers for employee recognition, customer appreciation, advertising, and branding.
Speedee provides competitive pay and benefits and supports our employees through our values of safety, integrity and respect. If you have a customer service focus, a keen eye for quality, an ability to multitask, work well under pressure, are a self-motivated team member, take pride in your accurate and timely ability to meet our customers’ specific needs. Join our highly motivated Team!
- Prepare and complete orders for delivery and/or pick
- Packing and crating of products and materials to
- Properly label and handle shipments, ensuring that the exact number and type of product is loaded and shipped according to the
- Receive and process stock products, all variances and damages must be documented and
- Update inventory and shipping
- Maintain a clean and orderly work
- Complete local deliveries, as
- In this role you will also be trained to support Bindery, operating a variety of equipment to complete print orders such as a cutter, folder, collator, perforating machine and performing various finishing
- Team player but also able to work
- Excellent work
- Must be able to work well in a fast-paced
- Ability to keep accurate records, either paper-based or on a
- Ability to lift and stand for periods of
- Ability to perform basic mathematical calculations using fractions, decimals and
- Ability to problem
- A safety conscious
- Knowledge of bindery and finishing equipment would be considered an asset, but not
- Available to work overtime on short
- Full training is
- High School Graduate or
- Class 5 Driver’s
- Demonstrated experience in accuracy and attention to
- Strong Multi-tasking
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Physically fit and the ability to lift up to 50
- Computer skills, Microsoft Office specifically Word and
- Experience using Printsmith would be considered an asset, but not
This position has a competitive wage based on experience and an excellent benefits package. Please email your resume and cover letter by March 25, 2022 to: SpeeDee Printing & Promotional 795 3rd Avenue, Prince George, BC firstname.lastname@example.org.
For a PDF of this posting, please click here.