Document Resource Summary: More than 300,000 manufacturing workers lost their jobs or were put on temporary leave between February and April 2020. Most of these workers were put on leave due to pandemic related restrictions and many expect to return to their jobs once the pandemic subsides.
Unifor Local 2000 on Facebook
- Union files complaint over unpaid overtime and stat holidays at Vancouver visual effects studio
- The Trail Times is looking for a Full Time Multimedia Sales Representative
- Restarting the Economy: What manufacturing workers need to know
- Restarting the Economy: What media workers need to know
- Those Who Use Media Content Should Pay ‘Fair Share’: Heritage Minister