When I recently read that a group of Globe and Mail editors would receive bonuses based on driving subscriptions and traffic and that reporters at The Oregonian, Gawker and Forbes would be compensated on the web traffic they generated, I had an acute bout of déjà vu.
Unifor Local 2000 on Facebook
- Those Who Use Media Content Should Pay ‘Fair Share’: Heritage Minister
- PNG Members Vote to Approve Letter of Agreement Re: Temporary Reduction of Hours
- PNG Members: May 27, 2020 Layoff Update
- The Toronto Star’s Owner Once Dreamed that it Would be a Nonprofit. Now it’s Being Sold to a Private Equity Firm.
- Purdy’s members vote to ratify tentative agreement