It’s a huge victory for Philadelphia — and for journalism. The auction ending the ugly ownership melodrama that has engulfed The Philadelphia Inquirer, the Philadelphia Daily News and philly.com over the past couple of years resulted Tuesday with the right faction prevailing.
Unifor Local 2000 on Facebook
- A Message from Unifor National Leadership Regarding Mental Health During COVID-19 Pandemic
- Newsonomics: Tomorrow’s Life-or-Death Decisions for Newspapers are Suddenly Today’s, Thanks to Coronavirus
- All Businesses Seeing 30% Drop in Revenue Due to Pandemic Will be Eligible for 75% Wage Subsidies
- Government Boosts Wage Subsidy to 75% for Small, Medium Businesses to Avoid Layoffs
- Okanagan Valley Newspaper Group Issues Union with Section 54 Notice