It’s a huge victory for Philadelphia — and for journalism. The auction ending the ugly ownership melodrama that has engulfed The Philadelphia Inquirer, the Philadelphia Daily News and philly.com over the past couple of years resulted Tuesday with the right faction prevailing.
Unifor Local 2000 on Facebook
- Restarting the Economy: What manufacturing workers need to know
- Restarting the Economy: What media workers need to know
- Those Who Use Media Content Should Pay ‘Fair Share’: Heritage Minister
- PNG Members Vote to Approve Letter of Agreement Re: Temporary Reduction of Hours
- PNG Members: May 27, 2020 Layoff Update