They used to be all over the Lower Mainland. If you look carefully you can still see them in some places. A Facebook page has a post telling the story of a paper shack in Richmond and the memories of it. CKNW contributor Eric Chapman takes a look at the paper shacks that used to be in your neighbourhood. Unifor 2000 President Brian Gibson tells some stories about the paper shack he managed.
- Unifor’s Statement on Persons Day
- Share your fact-checking experiences with the Truth in Journalism Project
- Media consolidation and algorithms make Facebook a bad place for sharing local news, study finds
- Province writer Ewen honoured alongside 2021 B.C. Sports Hall of Fame class
- Industry roundtable on online hate and harassment