SpeeDee Printing and Promotional has served Northern BC, for printing and promotional product needs for over 60 years. Our company focus is still on what truly matters – building strong, long lasting relationships with our customers.
We have excellent customer service, graphic artists, offset presses, digital machines and a full finishing department that make us a one – stop professional printer from concept to a finished product. With a balance of digital and offset printing, we also continue to provide promotional needs.
We have an opportunity for someone with a can-do attitude looking to start a career in the world of printing. If you want to learn the business, we have an opening for a:
You will be responsible for the operation of a QM46 printing press and will require the ability to work in a fast-paced environment, with a high attention to detail under tight deadlines.
You have a customer service focus, a keen eye for quality, an ability to multitask, work well under pressure, are a self-motivated team member, take pride in your accurate and timely ability to meet our customers’ specific needs.
To qualify for this full-time position, you have a:
- Relevant Industry experience and/or related post-secondary education
- Experience finishing, binding and cutting considered and asset
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Must be able to work well in a fast-paced environment
- Mechanical and technical aptitude
- Ability to lift and stand for periods of time
- Math skills with addition, subtraction, multiplication
- Ability to work independently and problem solve
- Strong customer service skills
- Physically fit and the ability to lift up to 40 pounds
- Available to work overtime on short notice
This position has a competitive wage based on experience and an excellent benefits package.
Please email your resume and cover letter by September 7, 2018 to:
SpeeDee Printing & Promotional
795 3rd Avenue, Prince George, BC