THE DAILY COURIER HAS AN IMMEDIATE OPENING FOR A FULL TIME SALES REPRESENTATIVE
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Promote and sell the complete line
of Daily Courier products and services
- Identify and discuss advertising needs with existing and prospective customers
- Design proposals for customers based on needs assessment
- Maintain regular customer contact by either personal visits or telephone and email
• Create and design advertising campaign layouts
• 2 years direct sales experience or marketing, sales and advertising management
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Superior organizational, time and management skills • Valid driver’s licence & access to your own car
• Advanced knowledge of Word, Excel, and Outlook • Experience in an office with a dynamic environment • Ability to prioritize workload to meet deadlines
• A team player, willing to go above and beyond scope of role to ensure success
This is a full time position covered by a Collective Agreement with UNIFOR.
Send your resume and cover letter to Debbie Matson VP of Advertising and Marketing
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org • 2253 Leckie Road, Kelowna, BC V1X 6Y5
We wish to thank all applicants in advance.
Only those selected for interviews will be contacted.