As the finale to her week-long stay in London, Arianna Huffington will today chair an annual meeting of the Huffington Post’s 11 international editors.
Unifor Local 2000 on Facebook
- Newsonomics: Tomorrow’s Life-or-Death Decisions for Newspapers are Suddenly Today’s, Thanks to Coronavirus
- All Businesses Seeing 30% Drop in Revenue Due to Pandemic Will be Eligible for 75% Wage Subsidies
- Government Boosts Wage Subsidy to 75% for Small, Medium Businesses to Avoid Layoffs
- Okanagan Valley Newspaper Group Issues Union with Section 54 Notice
- Feds Announce Boost to Emergency COVID-19 Aid Benefit